After over twenty years working as a CPA, CGA in the community of Delta, what I treasure the most are the people I meet and work with and the relationships I continually build.
Proudly serving Delta for 20 years

Contact Us:


1-4882 Delta St., Delta, BC V4K 2T8

Tuition Slips for Post-Secondary Institutions

Starting in the 2019 tax year, all Designated Educational Institutions (DEI) in Canada will have to use the new Form T2202, Tuition and Enrolment Certificate. DEIs will have to file a T2202 information return electronically with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) by the end of February of the following calendar year. Please make sure that your post-secondary institution has your SIN number so that it can be automatically added to your T1 Income Tax Return. For more information please click here.